Belly fat refers to fat around the abdomen.
The reasons why people gain belly fat is due to stress, lack of exercise, poor dietary habits and is mostly found in those people who are prone to sitting jobs.
Females are more conscious about their looks on social gatherings, parties and often tend to hide their belly fat under tummy tuckers and sometimes it is so tight they are not able to breathe properly or not even sit properly.
So instead of hiding belly fat you should try to get rid of it as soon as possible.
People trying to lose belly fat often tend to do some silly mistakes and some of these mistakes are listed below:
- People trying to lose belly fat make some silly mistakes which restricts them to lose belly fat.
- There are two types of people:
- Type one: who just believes in cardio
- Type two: who just believes in exercise
- People should try to indulge cardio and workout both. These both when mixed together will result in fast belly fat reduction.
- If your body is lean body type then you should try to do cardio less like 20% of cardio and 80% of strength training.
This will help you gain muscle and increase in muscle will help you lose belly fat.
- If your body is healthy like if you have thick thighs or you have arms fat then you should go for 80% cardio and 20% strength training.
- Avoid eating processed foods as they will help you just in gaining weight specially belly fat.
- Avoid eating junk food too.
- If you want to seriously reduce belly fat then you should focus on your diet.
- Diet plays a major role in reducing fat.
- Try to eat healthy foods which are nutrition rich and provides some energy to the body.
WRONG TYPE OF FAT
- While losing fat we eat calories restricted food and you eat according to your calorie which is very good, but if you are eating junk food instead of healthy foods just to fulfil your calories that will just promote in increasing belly fat more.
- Wrong type of fat does not only promote weight gain but also gives birth to many health problem.
- Wrong type of fat is just not gained by eating wrong it is also gained by consuming wrong type of oil.
- Try cooking food in healthy oils instead of vegetable oil.
- The substitutes for vegetable oil are listed below:
- Mustard oil
- Virgin coconut oil
- Almond oil
- Desi ghee
- Try reducing mental stress and physical stress as stress can slow down the fat losing process.
- If a person is under stress then our body releases a stress hormone known as cortisol.
- This hormone can slow down the process of burning fat in your body and infact help you gain weight.
- During stress some people do binge eating and some people do not eat at all, so both of the situations are not a healthy and may affect the body in a negative way.
How to get rid of stress:
- Try yoga
- Have proper sleep
- Be positive
- Avoid spot reduction exercises as they are just simply a myth.
- One cannot reduce fat by just simply doing spot reduction exercises as they seem impossible.
A person trying to reduce belly fat should indulge exercise as well as healthy diet.