Benefits of Green tea
Green tea is one of the most popular weight loss formulae nowadays. Everybody knows about green tea and how it can help in weight loss.
Do you know anything else about green tea? Is it only helps in weight loss or fat loss? Let’s see.
Here are 10 benefits of green tea you may not know about.
1. Improves brain function and makes you smart – Green tea improves your brain function. It also improves memory and reaction time. It contains an appropriate amount of caffeine that improves your mental focus and alertness.
Hand drawing illustration of creative ideas concept
2. Lowers the risk of Type 2 diabetes- Studies show that consuming green tea regularly can reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes by 42%.
It also reduces the chances of diabetes by 20-25%.
3. Reduces cardiovascular diseases- Consuming green tea can reduce the risk of a heart attack and many other cardiovascular diseases.
It reduces Cholesterol level in the body thus improving your heart’s health.
4. Dental health – Green tea reduces the growth of bacteria in your gums that can also affect many other gum problems. It removes bad odor/breath.
5. Anticancer properties – Reduces the risk of cancer such as breast cancer and prostate cancer.
6. Improves skin quality- Green tea helps in reducing skin complexion.
It also removes wrinkles and age spots. It helps reduce pimples and acne.
Green tea makes you young and you get a glowing and younger skin.
7. Improves digestion- Green tea improves digestion. Catechin present in green tea slows the activity of digestive enzymes. Therefore, the body will absorb fewer calories thus helping in weight loss.
Green tea also contains Vitamin B,C,F that helps in improving digestion.
8. Anti-depressant – Green tea helps to remove Anxiety, stress, and depression. Drinking tea regularly keeps your mind light and stress-free.
9. Hair growth – Green tea has been proved to be very good for hair growth. The amount of DHT present in our body is reduced significantly increasing the quality of hair.
DHT (dihydrotestesterone) – Responsible for Dandruff, shrinking of hair follicles, therefore, makes it impossible for hair to survive.