There are certain beverages which help one in ascending their weight loss journey or help them in burning their fat easily.
A healthy lifestyle change can help one to promote weight loss and help them in staying focussed for their weight loss journey and in staying fit.
There are three fat burning drinks which are best to include in your diet when one is trying to burn fat or losing weight and to stay fit.
VIRGIN COCONUT OIL+ COFFEE
Coconut oil is beneficial to our body from head to toe and it only does not benefit our body physically but also benefits internally. Coconut oil is mainly used for keeping our hair shine and skin radiance but apart from these factors coconut oil can also be used keep our body healthy fit from inside.
Benefits of virgin coconut oil:
- Boost heart health
- Encourage fat burning
- Contain healthy fatty acids
- Virgin coconut oil
- Hot water
HOW TO PREPARE VIRGIN COCONUT OIL COFFEE:
- Boil ¾ cup water in a pan.
- Pour hot water in a blender
- Add coffee spoon of coffee and a table spoon of virgin coconut oil in a blender
- Now blend the mixture for a minute or two
- Now pour virgin coconut oil coffee in a cup
- And taa-daa its ready to drink
How virgin coconut oil coffee is beneficial for burning your fat:
- It helps in increasing our metabolism
- Coconut contains MCFA (medium chain fatty acids) which when combines with coffee serves as a fat burning drink
If you are consuming coffee daily you should drink a generous amount of water too as coffee is diuretic in nature and dehydrates your body.
PRO TIP: The best time to drink this fat burning drink is 15 minutes before your workout.
BENEFITS OF FENUGREEK SEEDS:
- Reduce menstrual cramps
- Reduce appetite
- Reduce fat mass
- Helps in balancing cholesterol
- Fenugreek seeds are rich in fibre and anti-oxidants so this drink also serves as DETOX DRINK.
- Fenugreek seeds
HOW TO PREPARE FENUGREEK SEEDS+WATER
- Take a tablespoon of fenugreek seeds
- Take a glass and 200/250 ml water in it
- Now add the fenugreek seeds in the glass full of water
- Keep this glass aside and let the fenugreek seeds soak in it overnight
- Take proper amount of sleep at night as proper sleep is very beneficial and keeps us active the next day
- After waking up the next day drink that water and chew the seeds and gulp it down your throat
PRO TIP: If you are feeling that fenugreek seeds are bitter to eat then you can collect those soaked fenugreek seeds and let them sprout. After sprouting you can eat them by making chaat like by adding lemon, onions and tomatoes etc.
BENEFITS OF POTATO JUICE:
- It contains anti-oxidants
- It has vitamin C, vitamin B, vitamin K
- It contains calcium
- It also includes iron, zinc, potassium
- Potato juice contains a lot of nutrients and it also contains anti-oxidants which are highly favourable for our body.
- 2-3 potatoes
HOW TO PREPARE POTATO JUICE:
- Wash the potatoes
- Peel the potatoes
- Chop the potatoes
- Grate some ginger
- Take the chopped potatoes and grated ginger and put them in a blender
- Add some water in a blender
- Now blend till it becomes a fine concoction
- Now sieve this concoction and pour it into a glass
- Add a spoon of honey in it and stir it well
- Now, it is ready to drink
PRO TIP: THERE ARE TWO BEST TIME TO HAVE THIS DRINK:
- EARLY MORNING EMPTY STOMACH
- AT NIGHT BEFORE SLEEPING